Thank you for your interest in learning more about us! We gather on Sunday mornings at 11:15am in the building of Fairhaven United Methodist Church (2415 Saw Mill Run Blvd – click here for directions). We'd love to have you to join us this Sunday.
Here's what you can expect when you attend:
To review, here are some highlights of what you can expect:
1) A powerful message from the Bible that speaks to you wherever you are (by the way, you can check out previous messages here)
2) Incredibly friendly, loving people who really care about you, even if they’ve never met you before
3) Your kids to be taken care of and learn about Jesus in a safe, clean, and fun environment
4) Everything to be designed with newcomers in mind, so that every part of the worship service makes sense to you even if you’ve never been to church before
Again, we meet at 11:15am at 2415 Saw Mill Run Blvd.
Plan your visit today!
The best way to prepare for attending is by filling out this short form to plan your visit. While this is not a required step, here’s why it’s a good idea:
1. It allows you to pre-register children without feeling stressed or pressed for time.
2. We'll assign you a personal host for Sunday. This host will be available to help you drop off children in the children’s ministry, show you around the church, and answer any questions you may have.
3. We’ll have a gift bag prepared just for you.